JOE, WHY NOT use goldwave?

On 11/25/2014 2:00 PM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Hello, All,

Happy Thanksgiving!

A couple of weeks back someone on this list recommended that I use
Totalrecorder to split a file into separate tracks.

Looking at the manual, I see that there's "automatic stop" and the ability to
suppress speech from screen readers.

The manual is very confusing to me. I prefer step by step instructions as to
how to do various tasks. Information is scattered throughout and I don't know
which items I should look at in order to accomplish my requirements.

Some of the screens in the program are not labeled so I was not able to figure
out whether a box works with seconds, minutes or even megabytes.

I realize it would be a time consuming project to write out all the steps, but
perhaps someone can point the way so I can figure out how to accomplish these
things.

Joe Giovanelli