I have a 6+, but I used digit-eyes on a 5 and by the time you positioned
the camera properly, etc. it could take some time and sometimes I could
not get it to see the label, and the specialized devices work
immediately, so this is why I use them instead.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com