how much do they want for this speaker system
On 11/29/2014 11:33 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
I read a couple of reviews, one on CNet and the other I think on
iLounge, but might be wrong on that one. They weren't raving about the
speaker, given its rather lofty price, more than the Bose sound  link
3. Also, one review I saw said that they had problems maintaining the
bluetooth connection, just as they have had with airplay offerings from
B&W such as the Zeppelin. I never owned that one, so I can't comment
one way or the other. My only recent experience with B&W has been with
the MM1s, which I love and with in wall speakers in the home we lived
in a few years ago; those were also fantastic for what they were.

Would love to audition the t7 before laying out the kind of money they
want for it.

Mary