From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: 30 November 2014 20:26
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: netflicks

Hi Steve,
Nope, Apple have fixed the VO focus problem. This netflix issue
predates ios 8 by a long, long time. There is a podcast on applevis
done by somebody who goes over the convoluted way you must deal with
netflix category browsing if you can get the hang of it. Even with the
vo bug in ios8, for those apps that had the flicking problem, it was
still possible to use the standard VO gesture to get to the page you
wanted and then find the link or button or whatever to double tap. That
can't be done with netflix, so far as I am aware, unless you master the
unorthodox, dare I say, nonstandard, method Netflix has chosen for its
app.

Mary