From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 5:27 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Future Of The PC Audio List

Ladies and gentlemen,

The hosting for the pc audio list and the domain name will expire at the end
of December. The list software has been problematic for over a year. Not
sending messages to some people, not allowing some people to send messages
to the list, bouncing messages to valid e-mail addresses, a lot of trash
etc. I'm considering taking the list to free lists. I don't mind paying for
the domain name and hosting of the list but the support just has not been
very good.

I'm open to thoughts and opinions.

t...@pc-audio.org

Thank you.