From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mike Bernard
Sent: 02 December 2014 17:24
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Need to makeup some cds.

Good morning Carlis,
Its quite simple actually. All you have to do is the following:
1. Insert a blank cdr disk into the cd/dvd drive of your computer. If you
get a message  that asks you what you want the computer to do, just press
alt f 4 to close this window.
2. Now start up windows explorer by pressing windows key and the letter E.
Once open, arrow up and down through the list of drives and folders until
you find the folder where your mp3 files are located and press tab to open
it.
3. select everything in that folder by pressing control A then press control
c to copy them to the clipboard.
4. Press shift-tab to close this window and arrow down to the burner drive,
and press tab to open that drive.
5. Now, press control V to paste everything in.
6. Press the applications key to bring up the context menu and press T. This
will bring up the burn wizard. You'll be asked to name the cd. The default
name will be the current date unless you decide to give the cd a different
name.
7. Then tab to the next button and press it.
8. A new window will come up asking you if you want to make an audio cd, or
a data cd. Windows Media Player is normally set to audio cd by default. If
it isn't, then use your arrow keys to navigate to the audio cd option. Then
press tab until you get to next and press enter or press spacebar.
9. At this point, Windows media player itself will open.
10. The easiest way to get to the start burn button, is to shift tab 9
times. Once you find the burn button, press spacebar and wait. Do not do
anything until you hear the cd drive's moter stop and the cd ejects. Once
the cd is done burning, you can press alt f 4 to close Windows Media Player.
You should then see an icon on your screen called audio cd E or something
similar. Once you find this icon, press the applications key again and press
F. You will then see a message that asks you to confirm that you want to
remove the files from the temporary area where they had been placed prior to
burning the cd. Either tab to the yes button or press alt Y. This will clear
the burn list. Now your cd is ready for your friend to play in his cd
player, just like a store-bought cd. Hope this helps. Hope you have a nice
Christmas and Happy New Year.
Mike
Rochester, NY.