Hi,
assuming this 10 mins which you want to delete is in the middle of the audio
(that is, not at the end or the beginning):
1. Make sure the track is selected. Pressing enter toggles whether the track is
selected.
2. Move the cursor to the beginning of the section you want to delete. One way
of doing this is to press spacebar to start playback, and then press shift+a at
the desired position. The latter keystroke stops playback and moves the cursor
to that position. Note that during playback you can use the left and right
arrow keys to jump backwards or forwards by small increments and shift + left
and right arrow keys to jump by larger increments.
3. Start playback again, and when you get to the end of the section which you
want to delete press the right bracket key (which is two to the right of the p
key). This sets the end of the selected time range to where you pressed the
right bracket key.
4. Press the delete key, to delete the selected audio.
5. Export the audio to a new file (export audio is on the file menu).

Additional notes:
If the section of audio which you wanted to delete was the the beginning, then:
1. make sure the track is selected.
2. Move the cursor to the end of the section you want to delete.
3. press shift+home to set the start of the selected time range to the start.
4. press delete.

If the section of the audio is at the end:
1. make sure the track is selected.
2. move the cursor to the start of the section you want to delete.
3. press shift+end to set the end of the selected time range to the end.
4. press delete.

David.