From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Krugman
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 10:00 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What would be the stream address for TapinRadio?

you would have to first download and install Tapin Radio to be able to
listen to a station. Once it is installed you would look up the call sign to

determine if it is one of the stations that are already configured to the
program. I don't think you can directly configure a station to play through
Tapin Radio. At least when I was able to use it I wasn't aware of being able

to do it.
Chuck