Actually I already have the tuner and amp and was just looking for some good quality small speakers and thought that Bose made something like that. They wouldn't even have to be powered speakers although powered speakers would be fine. Thanks for all the responses. I do have a Bose radio and it has a great tone for it's size although is a little short on the high frequencies.
At 06:30 AM 1/18/2015, you wrote:
Hi. Sounds like to me you are after a hometheater system from Bose right?
They are epic sounding, how ever the speakers are small, and you do hear a
squashed effect when something is icelated to 1 speaker. I've even seen this
with my Companion 5 vurtual surround sound system. Theresn't bass out of the
satalites,you need the sub. The highs are very  good, but the what I seem to
remember being JBL speakers in my Samsung PC moniter TV combo are better at
it. A real high pitch sound I love testing the highs with is Zilla 98's
roar. She wistles along with it, and if you have a good high frequency
response, trust me you'll hear it. Especially in the seen in chapter 6 where
she roars right in Nick's face. Man you hear that awesome wistle to it.
Super epic! Oh yeah, the cheapest surroundsystem from Bose is $1700. They
also lack a lot of cool things like 7.1, 4K, not sure if they'll upgrade to
HDMI 2, and fore those that might care, DLNA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Bud
Schwab
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 10:49 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: bose speakers

Hi Gang,

I'm going to have to move soon too a much smaller place than I now have and
will have to give up my current large speakers and woofer.  I understand
that Bose makes some quite small speakers wit  Unbelievable sound.  Has
anybody had experience with these and are they adequate enough that a person
could get along without a woofer?
Thanks for any info on the subject.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P