Pam got her Bose years ago and the thing about it is that the cats walk all
over the controls and reek havoc.  its fine for a bedroom radio.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Donald L.
Roberts
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 4:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: BOSE radios

I have the Bose sound wave system purchased a number of years ago. I am
sure some folks will take offense at what I am about to say, and it is
not my intent to offend anyone.

My problem with any of the Bose radios which I have seen is that there
is no such thing as controls for equalization.  It has also been my
experience that folks who rave the loudest about Bose just wants
something which goes boom, boom, boom.  Few highs, mostly midrange and
some lows.

Don Roberts