Hi, you must make sure under the recording settings dialog that
software moad is selected and for best results use the kernel filter
driver. If you don't see the kernel filter driver in the main settings
under the driver section, use the install file to reinstall with the
kernel filter driver selected. Then just test your volumes, I normally
have the recording driver volume set to round about 77%.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451