I would like to know myself, it would be nice to be able to set up the trunking and whatever things that may be new myself some of the computer software didn't seem vary accessible..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Krugman" <ckrug...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: polllice scanners

I'm wondering the same thing as I will eventually have to replace the one that I have now. The one that I have now is very difficult for me to use although I have been able to do some things with it. It is an old Radio Shack scanner that was on close out about seven years ago and it isn't up-to-date with some of the changes that have occurred. Some of the controls don't work well on it any more so its set where I need it and I seldom make changes. There used to be a Blind Scanner group on Yahoogroups but I lost the contact info when I changed computers having to migrate to Windows Live mail from Windowsmail.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Bud Schwab