From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Evan
Reese
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: The Future of Winamp

I mostly agree with this. The chief problem I've had with not having an
update to Winamp is that it doesn't know what CDs are anymore, except those
newer ones that have their track data embeded in the CD itself. I have
gotten some of those recently. But most CDs still come back Unknown when I
try to rip them with Winamp.
However, now that I've found a CD ripper that usually does know what it's
ripping, and that works very well, (EZ CD Audio Converter), not being able
to do it with Winamp is not such an issue anymore.
So it would be nice to see that someone was behind the program, but it
doesn't matter as much to me now as it used to. As long as it keeps working
I'll keep using it for what it can do.
Evan