Hello everyone,

Due to finantial reasons, I have to use Winamp and that line plugin, where
you have to press control L, type line colon slash slash, press enter to add
it to your playlist and then when the track stops, it automatically turns on
your mike. Then when you're done, you just press enter on your next song to
turn off the mike and play the track. This is easy enough, but the downside
to it is, that each time you speak, you get that annoying feedback of your
voice echoing back at you. I find this very distracting. I know there's a
plugin that you can get, that prevents this from happening, because once
installed, when you turn your mike on in the manner in which I described
above, you hear your voice, but it comes through instantly. There's no echo.
What's that plugin called? And can it be found anywhere online? I do plan to
switch over to station playlist at some point, but even then, I'm still
likely to run into that echo when I broadcast. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Mike

Rochester, NY.