From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Nancy
Shackelford
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:39 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Need autotag software

I need something like Winamp used to have that gets file information for
.mp3 files that aren't labeled correctly. I found one program that does
this, but it is coompletely inaccessible with JAWS, no matter what I try.
The name of this is "Wondershare TidyMyMusic." Any help is appreciated!

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed

---