Hi Robert.  Thanks so much.  This wasn't what I was looking for as I
wasn't aware of it but it's even better than the other way as it
allows access to both start and finish markers at once.

Love it.

Danny

--

Danny Miles
Radio presenter, interviewer, researcher, podcaster and media
consultant/trainer
Mobile: +44(0)7926 972762
Email:
toptunesda...@gmail.com