Hi     ,

I had the following happen before on a previous PC with XP, but it has reappeared on my new W8.1 Dell XPS.

When opening up a file to be edited, TR has to go through an image calculation routine before I can begin my work. I guess I don't mind enough to give up on the program, not by any means, but I sure would like to just get on with it like before,

BTW, this happens with .mp3 files that I have downloaded from audio streams. Anyway to stop it?

BTW, I downloaded Goldwave and reupped my registration, and tried downloading a stream through it as well, but for some reason, GW was telling me that the file format wasn't supported, or something to that effect. Anyway, it wouldn't permit me to play the stream.

I realize that GW, or TR aren't meant primarily as a listening agent, but I thought for sure that GW might make this a bit more simple, therefore allowing me to use GW as an alternative. But any help with this one would be greatly appreciated.

Larry