No the soft ware was renamed ez audio converter, the latest version is 3.04

On 4/9/2015 8:25 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Yeah, think you mean Easy CD converter? You probably didn't get EAC to work correctly because you didn't set it up correctly <smile>, its a little involved but only takes around 5 minutes to get going, well worth it once you do.