Wait, even the 6 and 6pluss don't support APTX? Oh this aint cool man.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:56 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Polk Audio Woodbourne bluetooth speaker.

One of the good things I guess about writing things up is that I get good
exercise in my fingers given that they have to type on the keyboard <smile> so
that makes up for people not reading what I wrote.

I wrote about Lossless Bluetooth to the listwhen you first asked about what was
the best portable Bluetooth speaker system around.

The B&W T7 supports aptX which is a Lossless Bluetooth profile, I also posted a
link which gives further information.

Unfotunately - at this time - the iPhone doesn't support aptX but Samsung
devices - and many others - certainly do.

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves