Ok now I can see where you coming from. Yes I told myself, that if
they were to come out with a new speech only model, I would want to go
for it, but as you said, to take so long to update that old hardware,
well that is not good practice. They in some ways just steeling from
blind people wich in most cases don't have a strong finanshil
situation. What they did with the booksense ds is also unforgivable.