Hello I got some tapes that I recorded to computer
is there any settings that I can use to help improve the recording? I all ready have a dehisser that I am using just wanting to know if there is any filters that help with bringing up frequencies and making it over all sound better? I know there some offset filters and a certain hurts that you can use sorry not sure what the words I am looking for but if any one can help it would be cool am using soundforge for editing, and wave corrector for dehissing