or flashgot add on if you're using firefox.

I'm a big 20s to 50s fan myself and the 1920s radio network and doo
wop express both come to mind, also radio dismuke for 1920s stuff.
I collect old records and my youtube channel has over a thousand of
them so far. http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutrage18/videos