Another good one is
www.audionetwork.com
I have found a lot of very good quality music on there.

On 29/07/2015 20:43, Danny Miles wrote:
Hi Hank.  There are quite a few of them but my favourite, both for
accessibility and choice, is
www.stockmusic.net

One of the advantages of this site is that, once you've purchased the
music, you don't have to monitor the number of times you use each
track in order to pay royalties when your quota is up ... purchasing
the track is the only cost you incur.

Cheers, Danny