Hi everyone.  I'm having great fun playing around with GoldWave at the
moment and am trying to work out how to use the presets and controls
in the Doppler area to create different content.  I usually find the
GoldWave manual really helpful for explaining what results should
occur from different actions and what each control does (so that it
can be adjusted accordingly) but I feel completely unenlightened after
looking at this section of the Help menu.  Is there a problem with
completing tasks here because of the manual's suggestion of using the
mouse or can Jaws be used to create the same results?

Sorry for what I'm sure is a very basic question but any help, either
on or off list, will be much appreciated.  I think I'm using GoldWave
5.65 (I know, I haven't updated for a while) but I imagine not much
has changed over time.

Many thanks, Danny

--

Danny Miles
Radio presenter, interviewer, researcher, podcaster and media
consultant/trainer
Mobile: +44(0)7926 972762
Email:
toptunesda...@gmail.com