First, I have a file I'm trying to edit with Total recorder. It's a .wav
file, so it should be editable. I start playing the file, then try to set a
begin and end of selection and then delete it, but that does not seem to
work.

What's the proper procedure for cutting out a snippet at the beginning of a
file?

Also, when I'm done with Total Recorder, I can't seem to close the program
without going into Windows task manager; Total Recorder doesn't want to
close on its own.

I'm using Windows-7 and the latest version of the Professional version.

Thanks.

John

John riehl