greetings,

When detailing how to delete from a file, I first ought to have mentioned in
the view menu, for any arrow / marker to work, the auto scroll-lock must be
checked.  Why one needs it unchecked is unknown to me, if designed to stop
file changes in order merely to use GW for playing files, use of arrows to
move through the file is also stopped.

Control with l toggles autoscroll-lock on/off, please can anybody explain
under what circumstances this needs to be unchecked.  I am unaware if this
function is, or is not, available in GW V6.anything or if present, it's
function is in any way different to V5.570.

Joe Paton, any ideas on this matter?