Hi.  I have been using goldwave, and I tried to follow your post to set
the markers, so hear is what I did, play1, play2, and play3  are as you
suggested and I set the preview to -0.150.  Now, I can't move the start
marker with any of the arrow keys, control left arrow or control shift
left arrow, its still in the same place -- what am I missing.  I set the
view to 1 second.  The right marker is way off there, I wanted to play
briefly and then drop it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Colin Howard <co...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Peter, you do need scripts for GW V6.anything, I have sent these you
> privately.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici