he "blind school"?! Very strange.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian" <n8...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 22:26
Subject: Re: feeling bass frequencies

:                 I like the balloon idea I once had that experience I
: was on the bus going from the blind school to home and my bus driver
: gave some ballons I think that I had about 3 and I placed them on the
: speaker of my tape recorder and it almost sounded like stereo and yes I
: could both feel and hear the base through the balloons.  I would give it
: a try and see what you think.
: Briansackrider
: