Hello,

I use the MX Skype recorder. It is very easy to use and can be set up
to automatically record Skype conversations if you want. The trial
only lets you record for 5 minutes, though. The paid versions cost
$29.00 US and $40.00 US. The website is www.skyperec.com. Hope this
helps. Best,
Jesse

--
Message composed using the JAWS screen reader from Freedom Scientific