I’m sorry but we’re travelling down two different roads here, go look for a
Bose pair of headphones in an Audiophile magazine and see how far you get.

I’m not saying Bose are bad, they’re certainly not the worst but they’re by no
means the best, get your Bose and then go and hear a pair of headphones
featured in an Audiophile magazine, won’t take you long to spot the difference.