They have a range starting from the Z2 - which also has a lightning dock on the
Top - right up to the A7, the A5 being in the middle.

All these AirPlay Speaker systems are designed to stand on a desktop, bench,
side table etc.

The Z2 is the cheapest and sound quite nice though you notice a huge jump in
performance when you upgrade to the A5, the a& will convincingly fill a very
large room with sound.

> On 6 Oct 2015, at 8:24 AM, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
>
> Hi!
> Looking for a good pair of B&W airplay speakers.
> I actually don’t need any big speakers as i want them in my kitchen.
> So if they could stand on the table that would be nice.
> Any thoughts?
> /A

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.