Hi!
Now i understand what Dane meant when he mentioned on the list that if you love
your music then you’ll have to have good  headphones.
I have just had my first listen with them on my Ipod.
I have to say that though my bose bluetooth headphones are good they can’t beat
these cans at all.
300 bucks for a pair of cans might sound very much but hey, think of what you
get for the price.
They actually were a tough one for my economy but not for me personally when i
first had a look at them and heard them for the first time.
I had my bose with me when i bought them so it was not a problem to compare.
It took me 2 minutes aproximatly to deside i wanted these cans.
The only drawback for my personal preference is that they are a bit tight on my
head even if i adjust them.
But its a small small drawback so its not a problem.
And when i cut my hair tomorrow i can where them mor comfortably.
I actually sold my beyer dynamics and i don’t regret that dessision.
I was a bit sceptic before i got them but i am no longer.
I wonder if there are better cans for this price actually?
/A