From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: 26 November 2015 18:48
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: re switch

I hear all of what you folks are saying; I do have a question: before the
chat client that VIp has now was updated, often if a file was at a lower bit
rate, the client player would not play it!  However...once the bit rate was
upgraded to say 320, it usually would do the trick!  Does anyone know why
this seemed to work?  If raising the bit rate did nothing, then what did?
Tom Kaufman