I know that there is a stand available in the accessories pack for the Blaze EZ
which I’m sure would help a lot with OCR work.

I’ve been using KNFB Reader for IOS and Android which took a little practise to
get going so I can see where difficult concerning the Blaze EZ hand held device
would come into play.