--- Begin Message ---
I'm looking forward to the ability to install/use apps on the 4G version.

I have a SAMNet (System Access Mobile Network) membership and love the descriptive video service they offer. Use the iOS iBlink radio app to connect to my SAMNet account.

Get tired of watching/listening to Descriptive TV shows and movies on my little iPod. Being able to use my TV would be so nice thanks to the new 4G Apple TV. Can't wait!

Amazing how much I thoroughly enjoy TV shows and movies now having the various scenes audibly described (Just watched Ant Man this past Friday.)