When I bought mine I never even thought about a manual or tutorial, its easy to
use so that’s one of the good reasons why I like it.

There are of course some keystrokes you’ll have to remember but they’re not
important to the overall operation of the radio itself and they’re easy enough
to remember as well, things like squelch, AGC level, Seek on/off, that sort of
thing but the added beauty is that these controls aren’t in a menu, rather you
press a button, the appropriate number for that control and then use the
up/down arrow to change the value.