that’s okay about the link, I have it here so thanks for the confirmation that
the book covers the latest Apple TV version.

For those interested you can find a review of the book in a previous edition of
AFB’S Access World.

> On 21 Dec 2015, at 11:30 AM, Kevin Minor <kmino...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dane.
>
> Subject says it all.  I've asked Santa for the 4th gen for Christmas, and I
> got Jonathan's book on the 4th gen Apple TV.  Not sure where the link is,
> since I clicked in the email Jonathan sent out.  I can see if I can find it
> if you need it.
>
> Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
> kmino...@outlook.com

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.