Hi,

I'm trying to use the programmed called QRead. Mostly it works great, however, when I activate the Speak option to read the text out loud, the pauses between each line of text are so long that it is beyond annoying. I've tried the standard Microsoft voices, David & Sera, Eloquence, and Ivona voices. eloquence and Ivona do the best job, but there is still a noticeable pause between lines of text with them as well.

I have contacted the program developer about this issue. But does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
~Ann