I've just ordered one of these to use with my iPhone 6 and B&W P7
headphones. It's a combined IPhone battery boost case, headphone amplifier
and lightning DA converter.

The P7s sound great, but they sound even better with a little help. I've
been using a FiiO Kilimanjaro portable headphone amp occasionally with them
and noticed a difference. The Music Boost taking the digital signal direct
from the lightning connector on the iPhone should make a significant
improvement hopefully without the inconvenience of interposing a cumbersome
additional device.

John