From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 07 January 2016 20:08
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What happened all the iPhone lightning docks...?

Also have a look at Ruark Audio and see if they might have something to
suit.

Yes, Docks are disappearing as people prefer Bluetooth or Airplay.

Deion also have the Cocoon DSD501 still available which you may consider.

> On 8 Jan 2016, at 6:12 AM, John Gurd <j.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> I've been searching for an audio dock I could use with an iPhone with
> a lightning connector. There weren't many a year or so ago and I
> thought there would be a lot more on the market. Instead I found the
opposite to be true.
> All the previous models seem to have been discontinued from Onkio to
> the top end made by Arcam.
>

> I've been particulary interested in one with a digital out so I could
> connect it to my home theatre. I've Googled for two days now and found
> nothing current. Got excited when I found the Pure i120 but it's no
> longer in stock on Amazon.
>

> Has anyone else come across such a dock?
>

> John

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.