where can I get these clients.....and will they have....a guide sheet to tell me what to do?
At 08:44 PM 1/24/2016, you wrote:
Hi!

As far as I'm aware the Pandora software for Windows and the Mac is still inaccessible but help is at hand in the form of several Pandora clients.

For Windows you can use the Hope Pandora client and for the Mac you can use the Muse client, both are very easy to use.