Oh it has 1 alright. Close to you it sounds okay. Didn't hear it long enough
nor did I hear anything that really puts it to the test to really see the
quality.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:28 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Apple Watch

Hi!

Anyone using one of these? Obviously the workings of the Watch would fall
outside the list but I am interested in the audio aspect, that is to say how
clear is the speaker of the Watch - if it indeed has one - and what's the
volume like? I would imagine given the watch's size that it wouldn't be too
loud but could probably be heard well if held to the ear.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves