Ah okay. You know I've heard these kinda stories. I can't be of much help no
more as I don't use USB mikes. I do use a DM420 as an external 24 bit 96 KHZ
sound card sometimes though. But for a mike I use an AT8022.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Skarstad
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 12:51 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: possibly a sound card issue, not sure?

Well, she tells me that when she uses a wireless mic, there's hardly no hum at
all. However, when she uses one of those USB headsets with a
microphone and a cord on the end, the hum is a lot louder.   That's why
I wasn't sure if had something to do with the sound card or if it was
electrical?  I hope that made sense.