The thickness or lack thereof, is that a real problem? There are benefits to be
had, stereo speakers for one thing could be made a great deal of use of, not
just for music but for games, mobility Apps and the phone generally being a
little louder than it is now.

To illustrate the point a little if I may, I have an iPad Mini.

No, not quite the same as an iPhone given the Mini is a little harder but it
does have stereo speakers whereas my previous iPads didn’t.

The sound given that extra speaker was noticed the minute I enabled Voiceover.

> On 11 Mar 2016, at 12:47 AM, Kulvinder Singh Bhogal <kbhog...@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
> Aren’t the I-Phones thin enough already?
>
> Just don’t put your phone in your trouser pocket, you might snap it.
>

> Kulvinder Bhogal
> E-mail: kbhog...@btinternet.com
> Facetime: kulvinder.bho...@techie.com <mailto:kulvinder.bho...@techie.com>
> Skypename: bobba2006
>
>> On 10 Mar 2016, at 13:42, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ah they will have to have a blue tooh Ear pod. Right.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.