where do I go
to make  sure that it is turned off?
also for some strange reason I keep getting a station playlist audio engine access violation
how ever I think that is a totally separit issue
thanks
Hank

On 3/17/2016 9:07 AM, Singing Sparrow wrote:
I don't use hour markers at all and when i go live i use the letter a to stop automation and then use the playlist i have and then when done i press the letter a again and i go back to the automation that i have .
Do you use hour markers? if so try not using them and see what happens.