From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andy
Logue
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 11:57 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Thinking seriously on an Imac rather than a new Windows 10

Hi all.

I love everything audio concerning my computer.  I've music, described
movies and talking books and I use programmes such as Goldwave to record
streaming music.  I also love burning the odd CD for a friend and recently,
I've purchased a Zoom H6 digital recorder for even more interesting audio
work.

Many of my friends, who are not blind are telling me to buy the new Imac
Retina and plug that into my AV and sound system.

Any members use Imac for this sort ofstuff and is there any support for a
new comer like myself about.

Any advice would be very much appriciated.

Very best wishes.
Andy.