dear Dane,
I certainly don't hope you're referring to my skeptical first hand knowledge
about Macs as misinformation. Smile

I lately spend some time with an incarnated Mac user trying to get Teamtalk to
work, which failed dramatically.
So trees don't grow into heaven with a Mac, and there are stil things that
doesn't work so well from a blinds point of view like Adobe flash and so on.
There are many issues fanatic mac users tent not to be willing to see with
there expensive toy, so as long as this is the case truth often get bended a
little in the Mac's favour. Grin
There is no doubt that Apple hardware really rocks, and on the other hand you
also pay for it. Personally I prefer a good solid piece of equipment rather
then something sluggish and instable. There for I always build my stationary
pcs myself, and get exactly the components I prefer, and know that they will
play nicely together.

My personal conclution of this debate is.
If you have been using jaws and pc for many many years the only real good
reason for switching is that you want to fly something new for inspiration, and
that's in my opinion no bad reason at all.
But comparing Pc and Mac is putting it a bit humoristically to compare apples
and oranges. Grin
Sonar for pc really is a nice tool if you're a professional musician and as far
as I know hasn't been beaten by any available solution for Mac.
On the other hand I'm so deadly tired of Internet Explorer as my browser that
it almost drives me nuts. Grin

Right now I'm running my audio through a physical Yamaha mixer over USB on a
windows 7 computer, and it works flawlessly with super good audio quality as a
result.
I believe it also would be the case, if I were a Mac user.

Best regards
Brian