Was just curious and couldn't find out the information anywhere either so I
thought I'd ask. I'd guess fourties by just what I've heard. These seem to be
just under $93 here. Thanks for taking the time to check.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 12:32 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Senheiser Over Ear PC320 Gaming Headphones

Okay, I've taken a look at the specs and driver size doesn't appear to
be mentioned so sorry I can't directly answer your question.

Whilst on this subject if you're going to buy a pair of these cans for
music then you'll be a little disappointed so if its music you're after
then look somewhere else.

On the other hand if chatting is your thing - or you're going to be
using a headset for a good part of your day - then these Senheiser cans
are brilliant, so lite to wear and completely open so your ears stay cool.

The Microphone on this headset is the best I've heard on a headset thus far.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves