I have the same problem. I am no longer able to use Pandora at all. I have
written to the developer asking him what the problem is with Hope and have
gotten no reply. I find this particularly annoying, considering the fact that
we had to pay for hope as a paid program. This kind of support or lack of
support is not acceptable in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone