Hello Dane
I am not that familiar with google, so how would you construct the search term?
Regards
Fanus

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 2:43 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Airfoil For Windows

Yes that’s true and I’m sorry that I can’t help either because I’ve never had
that problem in all the time I’ve used Airfoil and that’s been quite a few
years now, have you looked around on Google for a possible solution? That’s
where I usually find solutions to issues like that.

> On 31 Jul 2016, at 8:53 PM, Fanus <buys.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Dane
> I still have the problem that I can not stream with Airfoil. VLc lets the
> music sound like a robot and Winamp just makes crackles. I filled in the
> support form but got no answer. It is really a pity that one pays for
> software and can’t use it.
> Regards
> Fanus

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.